Young Traders Market 2021
The Young Traders Market programme aims to encourage young entrepreneurs aged 16-30 to use markets as a platform to start or grow their business.
Running for nine years the programme starts with local young trader markets across the UK and then regional finals. At each stage the best of the best are put through and the programme culminates at the National Final where one trader will be awarded the title of National Young Trader of the Year.
As COVID-19 restrictions are cautiously lifted the NMTF is now as certain as it can be that the full Young Traders Market 2021 will go ahead.
To find out if there’s a local young traders market happening near you click here.
• North West, Warrington – Saturday, 3rd July
• London and South East, Westminster – Thursday, 22nd July
• North East, Newcastle – Saturday, 24th July
• South West, Wells – Thursday, 29th July
• Yorkshire and Humber, York – Saturday, 31st July
• East of England, Bury St Edmunds – Wednesday, 4th August
• Midlands, Wolverhampton – Saturday, 7th August
The National Final is taking place at at Stratford-upon-Avon on Friday and Saturday, August 27th and 28th.
To read about last year’s National Final click here.
If you have any questions about the Young Traders Market programme please email email@example.com or call 01226 749021.
Highlights from past YTMs…
2019’s winners were announced live on BBC’s The One Show!
(L-R) Nicky Mills, Wilmer Carcamo, Frankie Farrar, Okeima Scarlett